This trip departed in 2012.
• Mayan Ruins of Tikal, Guatemala
• Lima, Cusco & Machu Picchu or The North Coast, Peru
• Mysterious Moai of Easter Island, Chile
• Apia, Samoa
• Stargazing, Ayers Rock & The Olgas, Australia
• Total Solar Eclipse & Great Barrier Reef or the
Daintree Rain Forest, Australia
• Borobudur & Yogyakarta, Island of Java, Indonesia
• The Kingdom of Rajasthan, India
• Wondrous Landscapes of Wadi Rum & The Lost City of Petra or
The Dead Sea, Jordan
An Expedition to the Lands of the Sky Worshippers & the Solar Eclipse
Circle the globe, exploring natural wonders, ancient treasures, and the powerful influence the heavens have had on cultures throughout history.
Travel by Private Jet
An ideal way to reach these remote cultures, we fly on a Boeing 757 private jet with two-by-two VIP-style seating for only 78 travelers. We set our own schedules, avoid the hassles of commercial travel, and land in smaller airports closer to our destinations, to provide the ultimate in luxury, convenience, and safety. Enjoy one of the highest crew-to-traveler ratios in the business: one to five.
Follow Your Passion with a Flexible Itinerary
Go beyond the main itinerary, with your choice of personalized excursions along the way. Whether you want to take a cooking class, visit a school, or hike off the beaten path, we will ensure that your travels are tailored for you.