This trip departed in April 2013.
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Samoa, the Heart of Polynesian Culture
• The Highlands or Sepik River Basin, Papua New Guinea
• Floating Gardens of Palau
• The Sultanate of Brunei
• Sri Lanka, the “Pearl of the Indian Ocean”
• Unique Wildlife of Madagascar
• The Maldives, the “Last Paradise on Earth”
• Temples of Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
• The Melanesian Civilization of Fiji
Discovering the Natural Wonders & Hidden Cultures of 9 Unique Islands
Explore nine legendary and unique islands—where indigenous traditions, endemic flora and fauna, and rarely-seen vistas have developed in splendid isolation, leaving us extraordinary natural and cultural wonders to discover.
Travel by Private Jet
An ideal way to reach these remote cultures, we fly on a Boeing 757 private jet with two-by-two VIP-style seating for only 78 travelers. We set our own schedules, avoid the hassles of commercial travel, and land in smaller airports closer to our destinations, to provide the ultimate in luxury, convenience, and safety. Enjoy one of the highest crew-to-traveler ratios in the business: one to five.
Follow Your Passion with a Flexible Itinerary
Go beyond the main itinerary, with your choice of personalized excursions along the way. Whether you want to take a cooking class, visit a school, or hike off the beaten path, we will ensure that your travels are tailored for you.