We have a cross-functional response team meeting regularly to stay on top of country entry requirements and restrictions, health updates and more so that we can make the best decisions for you.
As this situation develops, we will continue to monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the US Department of State, the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office and other third-party destination experts. In addition, we remain in contact with our medical advisors, Dr. Thomas Burke and the BostonMD team, and trusted local suppliers to evaluate continued travel to all locations featured on our expeditions.
It’s an unsettling time, but we take heart in the fact that over our 25-year history we have faced and surmounted global challenges to travel ranging from 9/11 to SARS and H1N1. Our solid financial position and the backing of our parent company and owners will allow us to weather this storm as well.
We have no doubt that our private jet and luxury custom trips will one day be operating normally, and we will be here when you are ready to travel. Your safety and the safety of our team are our top priority. Please don’t hesitate to call us at 1(888) 723-4480 with any questions or concerns.
We will be updating this page as the situation unfolds.
Current Postponed Jet Expeditions
After careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to postpone the following upcoming expeditions:
TCS World Travel
- Legends and Empires by Private Jet - postponed; check back for 2021 dates
- Best of Australia and New Zealand - postponed to April 16 - May 6, 2021
- Treasures of Eurasia - postponed; check back for 2021 dates
- Highlights of Brazil - cancelled
- Lands of the Midnight Sun - cancelled
Four Seasons Private Jet Experience
- Timeless Encounters 2020 - postponed to March 19 - April 11, 2021
- World of Adventures - postponed; check back for 2021 dates