The luxury and attention to detail at Four Seasons hotels can now be experienced on the new custom-designed Four Seasons jet. The aircraft will make its debut on Around the World with Four Seasons — February and will be part of all Four Seasons private jet trips in 2015.
Here are some highlights of this first class-dedicated Boeing 757:
- 52 flat-bed leather seats handcrafted in Italy
- In-seat power and USB outlets
- Fully electric seat controls for recline and bed position
- Mid-height rear privacy screens
- 78 inches of personal space
- iPad stowage compartment
- Personal ottoman with storage
- On-demand entertainment system
- Interior designed by Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts with custom ambient lighting and venetian blinds
- In-flight menus designed by a Four Seasons Executive Chef
- A veteran flight crew and staff at your service
To experience the new custom-fitted jet, join us on Around the World with Four Seasons — February taking off Feb. 9, 2015.