Dear World Traveler,
It gives me great pleasure to invite you to join me on A President's Journey Around the World, Celebrating Our 300th Private Jet Expedition, an exclusive private jet journey to some of my favorite destinations. As part of an intimate group of just 50 guests, we will travel to locations that have long captured the imaginations of adventurers and explorers. Along the way we’ll enjoy special access to unique experiences such as a private sunrise visit to Christ the Redeemer in Rio, a flightseeing tour along the Skeleton Coast of Namibia, and a discussion with the veterinarians who care for the endangered mountain gorillas in Rwanda.
Traveling by private jet allows us to connect the world together in ways that would otherwise be impossible. As we circle the planet, we’ll have the unique opportunity to experience vastly different landscapes and cultures as we:
- Walk along the wild coastline and the vast sand dunes in remote Namibia
- Kayak the azure waters of the Maldives
- Watch a family of endangered mountain gorillas in the lush bamboo forests of Rwanda
- Snorkel alongside sea lions in the famed Galápagos Islands
- Explore a 1,200-year-old Buddhist temple in Kyoto
- Witness the daily almsgiving ceremonies in Laos
- Learn to dance the samba in colorful Rio de Janeiro
There is simply no other way to see so much of the world in a single journey.
This expedition will provide many opportunities for transformative moments and personal connections. In addition, our team will work tirelessly to surprise and delight you every step of the way.
I hope you will join me on this milestone journey around the world from January 21 – February 13, 2020.