Isle of Mull
The Jacobite Steam Train
Kilts. Castles. You. Your clan. Discover Scotland at your convenience, any time during April, May, August, September and October 2018
Discover Scotland—a country 4,000 years in the making. Home to some of the friendliest people you’ll ever meet, it’s the birthplace of modern golf, scotch whisky, clans, highlanders and kilts.
Amber Shearer, our Director of Private Travel, fell in love with Scotland on a recent trip and has curated a sublime 13-day, private guided itinerary that you can take any time in April, May, August, September or October of 2018.
Read what inspired Amber to put this trip together, where to buy a custom-tailored kilt, why she fell in love with Gleneagles—and the best spot to find her new favorite type of whisky. You can also click on either of the videos below to view some of the highlights of this unique journey.
If your group is smaller than six, larger than 10, or if you’re traveling solo, we can easily scale this journey to work for any number of travelers. Call Amber today at 800.454.4149 with any questions you may have. Below are some of the many highlights of this trip.
- Premier seating and private pre-event performance at the world-famous Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo (August only)
- Privately guided hikes, cruises, palace, clan, castle and wildlife tours
- Optional private helicopter transfers
- Exclusive-use of a private castle (For groups of 6-10)
- Passage aboard the Jacobite steam train (As seen in the Harry Potter films and rated one of the top five train experiences in the world).
- Shooting, falconry, fishing, off-road driving and golfing on championship courses
- Two full days and three nights at the famed Gleneagles