More flexibility in uncertain times

Book and Travel
with Confidence

Pebble Beach Golf Course

Our Exclusive

Travel Insurance

To provide you with additional peace of mind when booking a journey with us, we offer a premier travel insurance program designed for guests on our group jet expeditions. The program features several exclusive benefits not available anywhere else in the insurance market, including the ability to insure your entire trip cost in a single streamlined plan, COVID-19 coverage, and the flexibility to buy the plan and waive pre-existing conditions any time up until final payment.

Refund Protection: To provide you with flexibility for your travel plans, TCS provides “Refund Protection” whereby you can cancel your booking for any reason six months prior to trip departure date and receive a partial refund and a nonrefundable future travel credit (“FTC”), without incurring any per person cancellation fee. Following six months prior to trip departure date, TCS’s standard cancellation and refund policy above shall apply. Only those customers who submit a signed reservation form by April 30, 2021 for their trip and submit 50% of the double occupancy trip price at time of deposit are eligible for the “Refund Protection” flexible cancellation policy. Once eligible, you may cancel the trip (“Cancelled Trip”) and receive a refund to be processed 60 days prior to the trip departure date valued at 90% of your trip deposit with the ability to apply the remaining 10% nonrefundable portion of the deposit of your Canceled Trip as an FTC towards the purchase of a future TCS trip (“Future Trip”). Usage of FTCs and other credits for future travel cannot exceed 40% of the total trip price. The FTC can be redeemed on Future Trips departing within two years of cancellation deadline. The FTC is transferrable but there are no refunds or future credits for unused FTCs not redeemed. FTC cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent. All other terms and conditions of the Future Trip, including TCS’s standard cancellation and refund policy, will apply. No credit will be given for pre/post packages purchased through TCS (these are subject to the terms and conditions of the individual supplier).