More flexibility in uncertain times
Book and Travel
Refund Protection: To provide you with flexibility for your travel plans, TCS provides “Refund Protection” whereby you can cancel your booking for any reason six months prior to trip departure date and receive a partial refund and a nonrefundable future travel credit (“FTC”), without incurring any per person cancellation fee. Following six months prior to trip departure date, TCS’s standard cancellation and refund policy above shall apply. Only those customers who submit a signed reservation form by March 31, 2021 for their trip and submit 50% of the double occupancy trip price at time of deposit are eligible for the “Refund Protection” flexible cancellation policy. Once eligible, you may cancel the trip (“Cancelled Trip”) and receive a refund to be processed 60 days prior to the trip departure date valued at 80% of your trip deposit with the ability to apply the remaining 20% nonrefundable portion of the deposit of your Canceled Trip as an FTC towards the purchase of a future TCS trip (“Future Trip”). Usage of FTCs and other credits for future travel cannot exceed 40% of the total trip price. The FTC can be redeemed on Future Trips departing within two years of cancellation deadline. The FTC is transferrable but there are no refunds or future credits for unused FTCs not redeemed. FTC cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent. All other terms and conditions of the Future Trip, including TCS’s standard cancellation and refund policy, will apply. No credit will be given for pre/post packages purchased through TCS (these are subject to the terms and conditions of the individual supplier).
100% Future Travel Credit will be offered for bookings postponed at least 15 days prior to departure for a private custom travel trip to any destination if it is booked by June 15, 2021.
- Future Travel Credits apply to land arrangements only.
- Future Travel Credits do not apply to airfare or towards travel insurance. Future Travel Credits must be redeemed within two years of date of original trip postponement.
- No refunds or future credits will be offered for unused Future Travel Credits which are not redeemed.
- If the rebooked Program costs more than the Future Travel Credit value, you will be responsible for the difference in price.
- If the rebooked Program costs less than the Future Travel Credit value, there will be no cash or credit refund issued.
- Bookings made with Future Travel Credits are 100% non-refundable. Future Travel Credits cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent.